One guy, however, says his phone not only bent in his pocket, but caught fire. An entrepreneur and business coach by the name of Phillip Lechter says his iPhone 6 bent so much in his pocket that it punctured the battery, an event that can result in a fire.
iPhone 6: Firegate Follows Bendgate? Phone Bends, Catches Fire in Man’s PocketInternational Business Times, India Edition
iPhone 6 ‘catches on fire and burns man’s leg after bending in his pocket’The Independent
iPhone 6 Catches Fire in Rickshaw Accident Causing First Degree BurnsInternational Business Times UK
Latin Times –Guardian Liberty Voice –Yahoo Tech
all 40 news articles